Saturday, June 10th, 2017, 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Before the festival kicks off, the Jeffersonville Pride Festival Parade will head through Historic Downtown Jeffersonville. Immediately following the parade, Jeffersonville Pride Festival opens at Warder Park. To register for a booth space in the festival, visit our vendors page here. To register for the Jeffersonville Pride Festival Parade, continue reading below.
We encourage groups to showcase their organizations by entering a float or organizing a group of walkers. This parade gives you an opportunity to promote yourselves in front of our community. All cars and vehicles must be registered as floats. A vehicle pulling a float is counted as one float.
Please keep the following rules and etiquette in mind:
- Each organization must pre-register for the parade. All Non-profit organizations may register for free; all others must pay $30. After May 27, 2017, a $10.00 late fee will be added.
- Participants should wear attire appropriate for a family atmosphere.
- Nudity is not permitted.
- Do not interact with protesters.
- Immediately report incidents that could threaten the safety or positive atmosphere of the event to a parade coordinator.
- Parade coordinators will be in red JPF committee polos.
- Pay attention to and follow all instructions and directions given by parade coordinators.
- Vehicles may not be unloaded at Warder Park, but should continue past Market Street.
- Under no circumstances may items be thrown to the crowd.
- Keep at least 10 feet between your vehicle and the group ahead of you.